In support of your journey…
Elements Support Groups provide a safe place for you to share your thoughts and feelings about personal issues and feel supported. Skilled and experienced facilitators lead all support groups.
Mental Health Support Group (sign up by calling 403-266-8711)
These ongoing groups provide a supportive atmosphere where you can connect with peers to share concerns and explore issues that have meaning for you.
- Members of the group help each other to identify strengths and ways of coping.
- In addition to peer support, participants learn skills for healthy relationships, effective problem-solving, self-confidence, all of which can put an end to the isolation that often results from their mental illness.
- The facilitator is there to guide the process and provide encouragement and resources when needed.
- The group meets weekly for a 2.5-hour session.
Reach for Recovery (sign up by calling 403-266-8711)
If you’re struggling with addiction and mental health concerns, Reach for Recovery Support Group offers a safe setting to discuss concerns, explore issues and strategies to prevent relapse and help you keep on track to be sober and drug-free.
- Elements’ staff facilitators also provide learning and discussion topics related to addictions and recovery, such as relapse prevention, self-care in sobriety, and exploring post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS).
- This is an ongoing group that meets one day a week for a 1.5-hour session.