Are you finding yourself overwhelmed by too much stuff in your home?
If so, Decluttering is the program for you!
- We start with an education component to help you understand how clutter affects your health, safety, and self-esteem.
- Then, once you’ve completed the education segment, a bi-weekly maintenance group is available to arm you with ongoing supports to make the changes you want to make.
- The education program runs biweekly with 15 half-day sessions.
Decluttering Maintenance Group
- Once you’ve completed the educational component of the Decluttering Program, a maintenance group is available to help you keep up the good work.
- Group sessions support ongoing efforts in each participant’s decluttering journey and give you a forum to share and celebrate your successes.
- The group is ongoing, with 2.5-hour sessions offered twice a month.