Limited restriction changes
Effective Monday, January 18, some provincewide restrictions will be eased:
- Outdoor social gatherings are allowed up to 10 people. Indoor gatherings remain prohibited.
- Personal and wellness services are allowed to open by appointment only.
- Funeral ceremony attendance has been increased to 20 people, with mandatory masking and 2 metre physical distancing. Funeral receptions are not allowed.
All other mandatory restrictions will remain in place until further notice.
Mandatory restriction – Province wide – Effective December 8, 2020
All indoor and outdoor social gatherings – public and private – are prohibited
- Close contacts are limited to household members only
- People who live alone can have up to 2 close contacts:
- must be the same two contacts throughout the duration of the restriction
- if the close contacts do not live alone, visits cannot be held at their home
- single parents who only live with their children under 18 are permitted to have up to 2 close contacts
Mandatory restriction – Province wide – Effective December 13, 2020
Working from home is mandatory unless the employer requires a physical presence for operational effectiveness.
These mandatory restrictions apply province wide and will be in place at least until January 12, 2021.
Full details can be found here: www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
You may find the following information/links helpful:
- Contact the Distress Centre Calgary at 403-266-4357 for immediate support.
- Contact Health Link at 811 for medical related questions.
We will continue to closely monitor any developments with the COVID-19 situation, and follow the recommendations of federal, provincial and local governments and health authorities, in an effort to do our part in helping to control the spread of this coronavirus. We thank you for your support and understanding through this very challenging time.