You don’t have to face mental illness alone
You don’t have to face mental illness alone.
You don't have to face mental illness alone
You don't have to face mental illness alone.
WE ARE RE-OPENING TO CLIENTS
To ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff, we are re-opening on Monday, July 20th, offering reduced programs and services, and according to AHS guidelines.
These guidelines include:
• There will be NO DROP-IN programming available until further notice.
• Previous drop-in programs and services (spontaneous intakes, drop-in activities in the SRS, Mental Health Support Group) will require a sign-up process.
• Clients will be able to attend in-person scheduled appointments with their Mental Health Worker.
• For educational programs, clients will be contacted directly by Program Instructors.
• Upon arrival, everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms with a required temperature check.
• Disposable masks are required at all times and will be provided- no personal masks will be permitted.
• Physical distancing and directional signage has been put in place on-site.
• Telephone counselling and support will continue to be available to clients on an ongoing basis.
Agency hours have been adjusted:
• 4th floor Education Services (Programs) – Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• 3rd floor Support & Recreation Services – Monday through Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please call 403-266-8711 if you have any questions.