SERVICES UPDATE – SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
In accordance with Alberta Health Services enhanced public health measures masks are required while attending the Centre.
Programs and services are offered onsite/in-person with some virtual care options also available.
Our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday to Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. weekends and holidays.
To protect the health of our clients and staff the following health guidelines are currently in effect:
– Anyone feeling unwell or who has COVID-19 symptoms should stay home.
– There is NO WALK-IN or DROP-IN programming available, all people attending the Centre must sign up or register for programs and activities in advance.
– Upon arrival, everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms with a required temperature check.
– Disposable masks are required at all times and will be provided – no personal masks will be permitted.
– Other protocols such as physical distancing remain in place so capacity limits vary depending on program/activity.
– Virtual care options are available for people who would prefer their intake appointment, counselling, or programming virtually rather than attending on-site.
Please call 403-266-8711 for more information.